Apparently we have Sleepy. Baby bear slept the whole way through the ultrasound today. Got some peeks at their little face, but the more we tried to wake Baby up, the more they hid....must be a shy one we have....Bashful and Sleepy in one! ;) Right Doc!?! ;) hehehe! I'm Sneezy right now...spring allergies are driving me crazy. ;) just 3 more and we will have all the 7 dwarfs!
Anyway... this one has some label's to help share what is what. the last attempt at 3D since now at a full 34 weeks and just about 6 weeks more to go! Not much more room in there to get a picture. My taking a picture of a picture didn't work too well, but at least you can get some idea. :)
it makes me giggle how tight their eyes are squeezed shut....kinda hard to see, but their little nose is all wrinkled and brow furrowed. I love it!
I saved the best for last! :) this is the most we got of Baby Bear's face, but I see resemblances! I love it! Specially since it looks like there is a little dimple on their cheek....and that arm still in front of Baby Bear's face...

3 comments:
Precious little baby. :-) You're so close! I can't wait to meet this little one in person. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Oh my goodness!! How delightful!! I'm so excited!!
Cannot wait! You guys are going to be great parrents and seeing baby bear for the first time will be bliss. ;-)
Post a Comment