Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Trust You

This song was shown to me by my dear friend Melody. I think the lyrics say why it means so much to me, how its apart of my personal journey and has been with me these last few months.

To Trust You (Jody's Song)
By Melissa Greene

Did you hear me crying out to You,
Did you hear me I did all I knew to do
I prayed had faith but You still took him away from me

I can choose to ask why. I can choose to be angry.
I can wrestle when life is not what I thought it would be
I can wish that all the pain would simply go away
And at the same time I can choose Lord to trust You

Do you see me I can’t do this on my own
Are you near me just let me know I’m not alone
I prayed had faith that you would answer me so differently

To trust Your ways are not my ways
To know there’s purpose in this pain
To trust that you will bring my joy again
But I’m still asking why...

1 comment:

Annjeri said...

Hey Sister,
That is a beautiful song, and I am so glad that you are able to put some of the way you feel to words. So much has been going on in your life and you have been pushing through. You are a great person Apo! I love you dearly.
Thanks for the encouragement on my blog. I love that you are feeling the same way that I am. It brings such a smile to my heart that God is sturring up new things in you.
Love ya bunches.