Belle's Blog ---
I'm a story teller. Everything I am involved in is about telling a story, from Art, to photography, to writing, to digital media, to anything creative. I use it to tell a tale.
Here are some photos from the wedding I assisted Heather Bauers, http://heatherbauersphotography.com/ at last weekend! I can't wait for her to do our wedding! Anyway, here are some of my pictures. ;)
Hi April, I was a bridesmaid in this wedding and love the shots you got! I especially love one of the ones of my parents dancing! My dad has cancer so every moment is precious to them -
Hi April! It's so fun to see your work! And it was so fun to see you and your sweet smile! (Even though we didn't get to talk much...) I am so happy for you and your coming day!
3 comments:
APRIL!!!!! Yes...I'm totally yelling. You did fantastic! Those are some terrific shots and the one with them dancing is just priceless.
Hi April, I was a bridesmaid in this wedding and love the shots you got! I especially love one of the ones of my parents dancing! My dad has cancer so every moment is precious to them -
Thanks,
Monica
Hi April! It's so fun to see your work! And it was so fun to see you and your sweet smile! (Even though we didn't get to talk much...) I am so happy for you and your coming day!
Post a Comment