We spent two and a half days watching Payge so Amy and Spencer could have a little get away. :) Learning how to be parents, juggling a household and baby. We had a lot of fun too! ;) I am looking forward to that stage of life with Kyle all the more. Its amazing how much you can learn about life and perspective from a baby, every thing is new, and amazing, a discovery to be made! :) Who knew that grass, boxes, flowers, and dirt could be way more entertaining then any swing, toy, or movie. :) It was a good reminder to me to enjoy the day, the little things that make up our day to be delightful, from sunshine to fog, from green grass to turning leaves, from scrambled eggs to mac and cheese, from a hug to a smile, and from a fit of giggles to heartfelt tears. Enjoy the moments, love life, and embrace friends.
I love this picture cause it looks like she is missing out on all the fun as she watches the passerbyers! She appeared to love the people watching as much as Kyle and I do. :)
From her perspective, the green grass had lots to explore.
Spinning in the field and enjoying the beautiful Colorado day!
Walking free!
Enjoying a Disney Song in the Car! :) She loved listening to my Disney tapes as much as I do! I love being an Aunt! Spoiling is so much fun! Days in the park, and lots of walks free to explore since mommy wasn't there trying to keep an eye on two. We had fun just enjoying life to is simple fullest! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment