Friday, January 28, 2011

Time is ticking away...tick tick ticking away....

How many remember that old school DC talk song?

So....Ever feel so very overwhelmed on everything?

Feel like you have a whole elephant in front of you want trying to eat it in one big bite...isn't every going to work....but feel like you have too?

Feel like never able to catch up and behind on all projects and feel like there is never any time in the day to get anything you want to do done?

that's how I feel today.

So much to do and so little time...

I know the use of absolutes is a bit dramatic as I look at my last sentence and I know there is more time then even I realize and it isn't always this way... just feels that way today. it does seem from big projects to little, from the daily chores such as wash....there is always wash to do it seems, to finishing the painting inside the house. that there is no catching up in the near future. I know it will all get done at some point, maybe I'm impatient for results.

Maybe it is a problem with prioritizing... or trying to do it all at once. cause looking at everything that there is...it is very overwhelming.

Baby coming has added a whole new element to life. maybe because of their wonderful anticipated arrival I feel I have to have everything ready for baby and all ready in my life too.
Preparing for baby coming....means

getting house ready...painting, updating, moving and rearranging stuff, purging, cleaning...
getting job ready for my leaving...preparing notes, training and updating
getting schooling done...going back to college
getting me ready...birthing classes, correct diet and exercise, resting
getting baby ready...from shopping to setting up the nursery


Plus of course there is the normal things in life no particular order, like wash, and dishes, grocery shopping and figuring out meals....to 40 hours on jobs, doctor appointments, church, family time, and friends....



That's how I feel today. Overwhelmed. it will get done I tell myself. today I wallow a little. I think I'm allowed every once in a while. so today I will grumble a little then keep pressing forward.




No comments: